Saturday, July 19, 2008

I had my second ECT today. I woke up with a fever, and had to take panadol to reduce it. Yesterday I got very angry with Lorraine because I thought she was playing favouritsm I didnt like that at all. So I glared and her and yelled at her. It was excruciating. The time seems to pass very slowly today. I slept a bit because of the fever and headache. Clarence and I spoke on the phone and he updated me as to how his lodging issue is like. He'll be back the Monday after next. I truly am looking forward to it. Today I spoke on the phone with my second sister. She let me speak to Sarah. How precious she is. I can't imagine being so loved. Maybe I shouldn't discredit my mother. But I really think my mom cant take any more of my nonsense. I'll live without her.

No comments: